TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organisers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be strenuous for the body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Green Kanha Run event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Heartfulness Institute shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Heartfulness Institute or any other company in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Heartfulness Institute or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, nontransferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with the written consent and id proof of the registered runners.
- Each participant must agree to the disclaimer and terms & conditions before participating in the event
- Half Marathon registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish
line, within 3.15 hours.
- 5K registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line, within 1 Hour.
- The 10k registrants must be capable to complete the distance within 90 mins.
- Participant race number bibs are specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged with or transferred/ sold to any other person. Transfers between runners can only be done through the official website within the deadline of transfer displayed on the website. Sale and/or transfer of race entry/bibs are strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from future events.
- Minimum age requirements…
(a) To register for the 21 Km ___ you must be 18 years of age or older on the event day.
(b) To register for the 10 Km ___ you must be 15 years of age or older on the event day.
(c) To register for the 5 Km ____ you must be 8 years of age or older on the event day.
(c) To register for the 2 Km ____ for minors parents must give a consent for their participation.
Amendments / Reservations / Acknowledgements
- Event officials reserve the right, to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Participants shall be bound by any modification or supplement of the event rules published prior to the event.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification, loss of prize money and removal from official results.
- COVID-19 – Participants also acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and assume the risk they may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in the Event. Event cancellation – In case the event is cancelled due to circumstances that are beyond the control of the organisers, all confirmed registrations for the year will automatically be carried forward to next year in same race category. There is no refund of fee in case of event cancellation except for serving Indian Defence Personnel.
- Green Kanha Run will use a timing chip for the timed races
- Timing chips must be attached to your BIB to score the race as per instructions provided
- This timing chip must be worn on the race day, attached properly to the BIB
- The chip must be attached from Start to Finish in order to be recognised as completing the race and receiving an official finish time
- The timing chip identifies your bib number and should not be worn by any other participant
- All participants are assigned a disposable chip timing device. Fitting instructions will be in the race guide. You do not need to return your chip if you are unable to run.
- Clock time (gun time) is the official time for the prize giving. The official times shall be recorded from the start of the race by the starting gun to the point where the participant crosses the finish line. Times shall be rounded to the next highest second.
- Course record (CR) or world record (WR) time if broken by more than one individual is awarded solely to the overall male/female winner.
- Official times for mass participants will be the electronic timing device time (chip time) from when the participant crosses the start line to the point where the participant crosses the finish line.
- Participants must wear their assigned timing device continuously from start line to finish line, to receive an accurate finish time.
- Participants found to be wearing two or more timing devices during the race will be disqualified and their results will not be recorded.
- Participants with missing timing device times at official checkpoints will be reviewed and may be disqualified.
- Participants must begin the event during the official recognized starting time in order to register an official course completion time.